Wednesday 19 September 2012

getting on my feet..... how is every one else getting on?

i have started to look into different aspects my inquiry to find sourse so instead of just foucusing on performing arts and children with learning difficulties.i have looked into early years, global development, teaching children with global delay, music and children ect....

tweeked my final questions, core questions and objectives all to fit in with my new job.... fingures crossed they allow me to interview 3 members of staff.

devised my exersise log.... now to fill it out!!!

Journal... hmmm this needs to become more of a routien but then i think my exersize log will replace that in a way. do i carry on with a journal?????

how is every one else getting on?

so much to do so little time

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for update Charlotte! I think your journal entires can speak to your experience differently than the observations. They can talk about how your practice has been changed by your experiences through reflection and give this a sense of time - so I would keep doing both for your inquiry.

    ReplyDelete